Who We Are
The Coalition for Integrity works with a wide range individuals and organizations to promote integrity and combat corruption in the public and private sectors. The Coalition focuses on active enforcement of global anti-corruption laws, increased integrity and strengthened anti-corruption practices in the private sector, greater transparency and integrity in American governance, and prevention of corruption in international development and foreign assistance. The Coalition works toward its goals by actively engaging leaders in government, business, labor, academia, and civil society.
The Coalition for Integrity is a:
- Recognized thought leader on national and international anti-corruption and transparency issues
- Respected voice on national and international integrity issues
- Catalyst for collective action
- Portal to a global network of dedicated anti-corruption experts and advocates
- Reliable, impartial source of information for public policymakers, private sector decision-makers, and the media.